Popular Posts

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Elizabeth Taylors Final Tweets

Elizabeth Taylor
My interview in Bazaar with Kim Kardashian came out!!!
»
Elizabeth Taylor
@ @ Our interview in Bazaar came out! You look like a princess in Egyptian robes, love!
»
Elizabeth Taylor
Every breath you take today should be with someone else in mind. I love you.
»
Elizabeth Taylor
Because then it becomes about yourself...which is wrong. Giving is to give to God. Helping is to help others.
»
Elizabeth Taylor
That is the thing that will give back to you all the rewards that there are. Don't do it for yourself, because then it becomes selfish.
»
Elizabeth Taylor
Give. Remember always to give. That is the thing that will make you grow.
»
Elizabeth Taylor
You are who you are. All you can do in this world is help others to be who they are and better themselves and those around them.
»
Elizabeth Taylor
Never let yourself think beyond your means...mental, emotional or any otherwise.
 
Elizabeth Taylor
I would like to add something to my earlier tweet. Always keep love and humility in your heart.
»
Elizabeth Taylor
Not at least until I'm dead, and at the moment I'm having too much fun being alive...and I plan on staying that way. Happiness to all.
»
Elizabeth Taylor
No one is going to play Elizabeth Taylor, but Elizabeth Taylor herself.
»
Elizabeth Taylor
Hold your horses world. I've been hearing all kinds of rumours about someone being cast to play me in a film about Richard and myself.
»
Elizabeth Taylor
RT @: So grateful to be a part of @, starting today raising support 4 @. Pls join us!
»
Elizabeth Taylor
I thought doctors, like priests took an oath of confidentiality. May God have mercy on his soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment